Thursday, May 1, 2008

tax for Me and for you


"In order not to give offense and cause them to stumle- that is, to judge unfavorably and unjustly- go down to the sea and throw in a hook; take the first fish that comes up, and when you open its mouth you will find there a shekel. Take it and give it to them to pay the temple tax for Me and for yourself." Matthew 17:27

We do have taxes and debts here on earth. I like how Jesus showed that He will provide money, but make sure that you give them to pay for tax and debt. It is an answer to my prayer what to do with $100 dollars I received today. I have a debt to pay to my friend Jenny Jung, because I borrowed $100 to cover my negative balance on the debit card. I was so thankful to her and now it is to pay it back with God's divine provision.
Lord, blessed are Your ways, Your Divine Ways!
p.s. Look at the words "take it and give it to them to pay the temple tax for Me and for yourself."
Jesus lives in me, so He is concern with everything I am in. He is a major part of me, I am the least of me...

No comments: