Thursday, May 1, 2008

This morning I have been asked by Tori: "Can we live the rest 1,5 weeks in peace?" I asked her: "What does it require?" SHe said: "Just be kind to each otehr, but do not expact anything..." I told her: "I will try". WHen I came back to the room , the sorrow and diapoinment came on me: "Did she care for her convenience last weeks of finals or did she truly care for our relationship?" Becaue I thought it was her selfish desire to experience the last weeks of finals without anxiety and so forth, I was sad.

By the way, at around 11 am (still the morning), but I felt like the whole day run through and I was tired and exhuasted. So, I went to Haven and the Lord provided a meal for me for free.
My next class it at 2pm and before that time I am reading the book for another class.

By the way, when yesterday I was crying in my secret room, Danielle came and hugged me. She said : "Do you wanna talk?" I nodded No. I also did not feel trusty to share with her my feelings and what God was doing in me. TOday I met her on the way, she hugged me again, asked ferw questions. I do not feel the same toward her, but it could be just my bitterness and uneasy with the whole situation with Tori.

Thank you Lord,
for letting me go through this. I thought yeasterday that it is my lesson so that in future I would be able to keep silence in the group or public resistence.

I wonder how my mom is doing, probably busy. May the Lord with His angels guard her in all the ways and bring her safely to the U.S. I am looking forward to show her that "secret room", give her the pillow, feed her on campus, and cry in her shoulders.

It feels very lonely here. But I ahve Sarah and Rhyse who are a great support, as well as Phil and Tara. Of course the Lord is my help and support.

I will wait on Him,
He will console me. Praise to Him!

No comments: