Thursday, June 25, 2009

Amazing Day

Amazing Day it was!!!! Now, let me tell you that both my mom, my dad Oleg and myself had the most difficult day in a long time. Everything went either wrong or gave us a lot of discouragement. Then you wonder, why did I call this day AMAZING!

In the evening when I came to Judy, the prayer was already at all its might and came to the end. Then Judy asked if I need a prayer just as everybody got th eprayer ( except KAren). I said "Yes." I told them it was a difficult day and Gina gave a hug and I remained siting with her. Then the conversation was moving from one direction to another, so I was vulnerable if they will ever pray for me. The lady was faithful and persistent, She was the one who prayed.


Now, I told you all about the day and people, now is the amaZING PART- His Voice.
He assured and encouraged me that I love Him. He wants me to send to all nations to share the Gospel. Blessed are the feet who bring goood news." It is all that I already knew and received from Him, that is why I cried adn listen to His voice.

How exciting to know that Jesus and I and others will be travelling in other nations and share teh Gospel. God knows how I do not like missionaries, but He is making me one. How funny!
But it is all about love and faith in Jesus.

Please, keep me in Your dear prayers, that everymoring God will give me passion and enthusiasm to declare and share teh Gospel. AMen

No comments: