Monday, June 15, 2009

at the church

  1. Yesterday Judy invited to the Allethia church to hear a speaker.

He prayed and spoke this phrase to me:

You will get what you want. You will get what you want. Do you want evil or God? God? Then you will get.

This word still surprises me and I hold unto this word and meditate.

Hate what is evil and cling to what is good- Romans 12:9

  1. Also, there was a wonderful worship at the church. Diane has blessed me so much through her singing and praising God. We prayed together!

During the worship I looked at Rhonda in front of me, she was worshipping God with all her strength and might. Then I heard this words: Didn't I heal the handicapped and they worshiped Me? I found in the scriptures that after the healing that Jesus perfomed, people praised outload. They praised and worshiped God!!!! That is a good lesson- to praise and give thanks for what He does in our lives.

No comments: