Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Healing and Deliverance

Hello,
on Sunday Sam and I went to the Full Gospel Assembly for an evening service.
The preacher spoke on the word of God. The Lord reminded Sam two dreams/visions that he had before. There was also a time of praying where Sam prayed for me and I prayed for the vision and that there would be no evil, bitter root in me.
As we were driving back, Sam shared a powerful message of the vision. He was protecting a girl and thus batteling four demons. One demon stacked him with a knife on a back, but Sam overcomed them all anyway.
We stopped by Phil and Tara. There we had communion. Wonderful time! Shared visions, dreams. I told them about the physical state I was in lately and then we prayed. That night the Lord delivered me from four demons: spirit of abandonment, fear, control and idolatry. It was a battle. Tara kept saying a" Complete Work in Christ". The strongest root was idolatry related to the Koran and the prayers over me with those words. Then there was an outburst of a longing for the word of God.
All for the Word of God!!!!!!!! We stayed talking till the morning hours.
It was a healing.
However, on Monday Sam and I encountered some struggle. I felt like something I was supposed to do was not done and we overstepped our boundaries. WE also had a time of converstaions!!! I shared with him about Son Gun and Nick. He held me like a baby and gave his love in return.
But, the point is that there is a task- to be filled with the word of God and to withstand and overcome any attempt of the enemy to return or bring over spirits.The Goliath is dead!!!!! The root is taking out, the Lord You fill it with Your divine , precisous Word.

No comments: