Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Trip to Russia? When?

Dear God,

I come before you this afternoon, saying "THANK YOU" for sending Hellen to talk to me. She spoke of the wisdom concerning the trip to Russia. She advised to wait, get married and after some months, go to Russia with Sam. For me to go after one year is not safe, because there is uncertainty with visa. So, Lord, I do come before You repenting, first of all, that I put it so high like it had to be done the eay I want. Secondly, I say, Lord, be Thy Way and In your Time. May You also give wisdom to Sam that our trip to Russia will be both good and best for both of us.


Katya
P.S. Joyce Meyer spoke on the issue of wanting something that we cannot imagine living without it. It is a lust. God gives freely His blessings and He is the one who opens the doors and the ways for His righteous people.

No comments: