Saturday, August 8, 2009

Prayer + Vision

Yesterday was a good day. I worked in the library, then helped Xen to water flowers, then Judy called and we went to have free dinner. After that we went to the Mall, prayed a little and Judy received a gift. We met Jamy and Phil there and agreed to meet at my place for prayer.

We started out so dry. Just in obedience and perseverance continued praying. At one moment Jamy and I began praying in toungues and then I saw a vision.




I felt the emotions of a person who looked on a vast desert. There was such desperation, hopelesnes, despair...I knew that the Lord's presence was there but the person whom I felt did not know that. Then in tears I continued pray in tongues. I shared that with people.
Then there was a continuation.
I saw from above a procession of people through the desert. There were dressed in white and glorious clothes; that immediately got me thinking their clothes are not for the desert. They had joy and in unity they walked through that desert. That person whom I felt at first was surprised and had lots of questions. The people who walked : in front I saw a woman dressed in white dress. I shared that vision with people.
We read Isaiah 35 and Isaiah 40.




No comments: