Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday

Today is Saturday October 17, 2009

I have joy and anticipation for what the Lord is about to do today and tommorow! Do you know that the more God is about to do, the greater of increase of the enemy attacks?

This week I have endured some sickness. (Stand on the faith in complete healing).
Starting last night till today, I encountered some seducing thoughts, that I had to rebuke in the name of Jesus. Brothers and sisters, we are not to give in to the lies of the enemy, hold onto the WORD OF GOD and speak the name of Jesus when they enemy crawls around like a lion.
Sometimes, enemy hides himself as nothing really big and serious, a small lie or deceit. However, do not trust the work of devil, rather expose it!

Arm yourself with prayers, fasting and perseverance.

Enemy will have to flee as we all gather together and support each other with heavenly armor.

I love you all, my dear borhters and sisters in Christ. What a joy that we are called according to God's grace and can spread the ligth of Christ in the darkness of this age.

This night is going to be a night prayer with Judy at the cabins. We held the night prayer a week ago. The Lord put upon my heart two scriptures:
Ephesians 6:18 and Luke 6:12.

God bless you all.
Keep praying for me:)

No comments: