Monday, October 26, 2009

thank you Father

I want to write a letter/ prayer to the Father, the maker of heaven and earth.

Father,
you have been so good to me through all these years. My appreciation and gratitude fall in the areas of multiple lessons and revelations You graciously gave to me. I am thankful for Your love through Jesus Christ. It is through His name I receieved help from the enemy. He rescued me from destruction, fears, accusations and things like that. Father, You also gave me the best boyfriend I could ever have. Thank You so much! Thank you for the love that Jesus put in my heart and a desire to live for the gospel. I have been ignorant for a long time, yet Jesus came to me and started taching His words and Your ways. I love you so much. Thank You that You have been so patient with me. How many times I went astray and turned to a wrong direction, followin gmy ways and desires. But Father, You by Your love and grace, called me back. And now, I want to be more committed to You than ever before. I cvhoose to live for You and Your kingdom. Thank you also for the fact that You are using me as an instrument to touch other people and bring them to You. I love the joy and peace of the Holy spirit in my life. Thank You for bringing me to America because of Your calling in my life. THank you for all those people who prayed, minsitered and loved me.
SO THANK YOU!
To You, Father all the glory and domion today and forevermore.

Blessings to Your name and to Your people.

No comments: