Friday, February 4, 2011

Eagle and Big Bird

Hello readers,

Few updates: Since Monday, we had an ice storm event. Sam came to visit me on Sunday and is still here due to the weather challenges to travel to Bloomington. It is Friday. I had a dream last night. Before I share about the dream, let me say that yesterday in my mind I was struglling to come to terms with Patience. I worried whether she is upset with me; why she does not talk to me and things like that. I tried not to think negatively toward her, but it was hard. Even int eh evening, I found a Candle holder put in my room from the living room, since Patience did not like it there. I don't mind so much that, but that's just waht it is. It is probably the same thing: Sam is staying with me since Sunday (she arrived on Monday), and she does not know how long will he stay here. Knowing that it is the Lord who blessed Sam's coming, I believe He will help to figure it out. What concerns me is that she does not talk to Sam or me, but just hi. I might be wrong about all of that. Let me share the dream



Sam and I stood outside of my grandma's apartment in Kopeysk. She is looking down on us, we run to the neighbor's apratment from her. She is after us, we are up the stairs, opened the door (looked like my blue and white plate). In it, there were two girls, (like 9 or 10 years old). I was reminded of myself playign with my girlfriend. They did not mind us being there. We go outside, there is their father (nice person). Soon, Patience comes in. Now, she is after me and I am running from her. The place was surrouned by fence, so I could not get out but, the white dog was chasing me. It jumped behind the fense, while I remained inside. In returning to the house, I greeted Patience and and we all went inside. Patience came with her girlfriends, I sat by Patience and she shared her opinion about Jesus' coming soon. I understood her, whereas others did not.

Extra part in the dream:
Sam and I were walking and saw a huge bird flying with her big wings. There were three birds. They landed 1 feet from us on a bush. We went walking and the two birds were up in the air. The big bird was motionlessly stll, while Eagle was sitting on the big bird's tail and flying forward.

Deuteronomy 28:13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attentin to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.

No comments: