Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where are we now?

For the last week, there has been so much happening that it is amazing!

The trip to Bloomington on Firday till Saturday, where Xen and Sarah joined us. It was a very stressful and painful event for both Sam and I. WE had to struggle with its resolutions for few days. In a mean time, we draw nearer to God through prayer, becuase He calls us in. I have seen the faithful hand of GOD pursuing his people here on campus. LAst night, Judy and I joined a prayer group at the Prayer room with two Claires. After that, we rejoined a nother group 10:07 for worship. From that evening starting at 11 pm the students agreed to offer 24 hours prayer and intercession. The Lord put into my heart the same purpose, love and goal, so I joined their prayer vigil at 6:45 am to 7:29am, from there I went to work.

The scriptures God gave were Philippians 2 and Malachi 2.

We love You dear LORD, our Father in heaven. Purge us from inner sins of our hearts and lead us in Your path surrounded by Your light.

I pray for peace and instruction to be present in our hearts, so that we may walk faithfully with you and people. I love You, Lord.

No comments: