Friday, February 25, 2011

prophetic news




Yesterday was such a wonderful prayer meeting ("Night and Day"). Once again, there was a powerful presence of the Lord among us and we all were ministered to and edified. For me, I was reassured about the FATHER. Mike said that I head the Father' s heart and take it very seriously what he says. He mentioned an annointing and blessings. Phil prphesied that God wants to bless me so much, but he knows that it may overwhelm me. God is gentle and will not push me into anything, but there is freedom to go as deep as I would like. He also said a reminder/warning not to gave in to cares of this world (money). That the Lord will bless financially from different sources. The annointing and blessings were repeated. POPCORN, Phil said that those people who will be near me with harden heart will pop like popocorn, whose hearts will become softer.

Judy received a word from the Lord: "I love you and am pleased with you. Do not drive ahead but be led. Symbolism of a dance. God is the best dance partner."

P.S. My roommate received a blessing last night. Praise the Lord.


TODAY, after some hard and unease conversation with my mom, the Lord opened a door to truly connect. She has a deep concern/wound of being used without appreaciated and known for who she is. Somehow, the Holy Spirit called her to attend to the American church in st.pet that I went once. May the Lord give her courage to go and receive healing. Father, may Your love washes all the sorrow and deep wounds from her tender heart. Bless her, Almighty God.


Dear Father, thank you for proving hours to work in the library. I thank you for Your grace and presence. You are ever near and I love you. Thank you for loving us so much. Thank you for Sam. May You guide him in all truth and by Your Holy Spirit. Fill us more with You .


*** A season of pleasure in sin is finished, now is the season of righteousness****


((((( A symbol of a new green sprout.))))))

No comments: