Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Here is a new month dawned upon us- March.

I want to express a deep thanksgiving for the previous month -February. It was a small revival in my life during that particular month. Right now, there is a wave of increased responsibilities that want to rob my intimate time with the Lord in prayer.

Last night, I rearranged the room in a more feminine way. The rest was good but the dream was not. Sam arrived in the library during my work hours. He stayed 30 min and went to the church where he is going to have a concert. I am concerned about the pride, btu believe that God will be with Sam during that concert, enabling him to do it very well. Sam has done a lot of prep work and diligently worked on his assignments. Sam will be travelling back to Bloomington, leaving here at 4pm and then on Wednesday evening he will be back until Thursday to rehearse with Dianne, his accompanist.

Another struggle of this world was my worship class. It truly shaked me a little and I continue to trust God to pull me through this class. This Sunday we need to travel to different churches, but also that evening is Sam's concert that starts at 7 till 8 pm. Only the Lord can make it happen, but I cannot miss neither one.

I think Father knows my circumstances an dstill desires me to press in through prayers. Please, dear Holy Spirit help me to do just that- to desire and to know my Lord Jesus and the Father.
I thank you Daddy for the answer with my roommate. Lately, we felt peace and comfort to talk to each other and had several opportunities to bless one another. Rejoice!!!!

This Friday, Tommy Tenney will be speaking at Faith Church. Oh, how I long to attend that meeiting and to be encouraged in the relationship with God. May I learn something new and reminded of something crucial and important.

I bless Your Holy Name, Lord.
Please, forgive my worries, griefs, cares of the world. May there will be peace and the river of joy in my heart. In Jesus Name

No comments: