Friday, March 4, 2011

Native Americans

Hello my dear readers. I great you in the name of Jesus, our Sweet and Faithful Lord.

Yesterday during our Unified meeting at Park Place, the Lord spoke the words to me, since I was really down, sleepy, non functional at all. The men gahtered around me , prayed and prophesied. Mike, for example, isntructed me that the enemy led me into out of allignment. So , we praed for the allighnemnt and balance.
Phil, prophesied to me and mamochka that God will give us homemeal and heal our wounds. AS a matter of fact, we all went to Judy, she made cheese qusadias and we enjoyed fellowship.


That day, in the afternoon, Sam and I shared lunch at Perkins. It is our date place. He looked at my face and adored its features for awhile. Then, he said that God made me in a unique ways, that different nations are represented in my face. He espeacially pointed Native Americans in me. I was so sure that not that, cause they are native to America. However, in the antique store, I bought a tile with an artistic image of a Native woman at the waterfall. And finally in our meeting at Judy's upper room, the Lord instructed to pray forgiveness of sins for both Indians and Americans and bless both too. WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!!!!


Looking forward for a greater understanding and knowledge in this area.
Blessed be the name of the LORD, who is worthy to be praised.

No comments: