Thursday, March 31, 2011


Glory be to God in the name of Jesus. Yesterday the enemy tried to put me down again (exactly a week) and made me feel lonely. However, the Holy Spirit whispered in my heart to write "I LOVE YOU." I am on a journey of healing from rejection. Not only the prayers have been lifted about it, but I became more open and do research on it.


Yesterday, we had a great meeting at Wellspring and after Judy and I went to Wendy. Holy Spirit just put upon my heart to go Wendy. There, we met a group of young girls to whom I ministered and she was relieved from a rejected situation. To God be the glory. It was amazing to help someone in the area I experienced.


The encouraging thoughts are God has a future for Sam and I. He has great plans for us, way beyond what we can dream or imagine, that's how much better it will be. Right now, as the process of healing from the rejection, I need to trust Jesus and let the Holy Spirit take charge, believing God's grace and love.


It has been a good journey of recovery so far, I want more freedom in order to be who God wants me to be and prepare for ministry with people.

No comments: