Friday, April 8, 2011

plans for apartment


God's direction in finding a place to stay for summer in Anderson, IN. Mamochka is plannng to arrive on May 11 till May 31. Sam and I will finish our school by May 7th. So, together we can stay in a two bed room apartment.

Therefore, I can move out with all my stuff in May from the current apartment with Patience N.




Dear God, I thank You for Your ultimate direction and surprises. You know the best for all of us. Thank You for helping us to find the right place and affordable for all of us. :)



I am so at peace about that. Sam found a place for August in Bloomington for $390 (for both of us). That is a good price, considering two people for that amount. Sam paid $400 just for himself.

Lord, if that is the place for us, we calim it in Jesus Name. But if you have a different place in mind, You gladly present our requests before YOU trusting completely for Your direction.

Amen.





No comments: