Friday, April 29, 2011

Romans 12:10 Devotion to Sam

Memory of the sweetness


I woke up this morning with a scripture from Romans 12:10


Be devoted to one another in brotherly love.

Honor one another above yourselves.


I am reminded of the summer time in Russia, when the Lord gave this scripture to strengthen my love for Sam. At that time I became cool in emotion and passion for him due to the lack of dream and unknown future.

Right now, I need that same encouragment because I became cold in my love and passion for Sam. It was because the emotional stress, depression and other factors that contributed to that.

I feel that the Lord wants to ignite the flame of love toward Sam in my heart.


I was reading the material on the Song of Solomon today and this phrase stood out:




Her awakened love places her priority upon Solomon rather than upon herself


Thank you!

No comments: