Monday, April 25, 2011

need for transformation

Dear Lord,

You have given a truly great day! I woke up in Your joy and purpose. Thanks to all who prayed for me. Received a letter from Ta, that was concerned about our intimacy with Sam before marriage. Indeed, it is not easy.

So, I want and need to go on a fast, maybe even until the end of this month. During this fast, I need to draw to the Word, prayer, and to listen to God's voice. It is so crucial!!!! During this week, I have lots of assignment to turn in. May the Lord help me with that.

Daddy,

it is so good to trust You. Your Son, Jesus Christ, is truly the most loving and comapssioante!!!! Everytime You come in our times of need. THank you for grace, encourament and hope.

I present to you my weak self. May Your mighty spirit take me on a journey of transformation from reproach into vicotry and glory. Things that need to be dealt in the prayer closet, may you reveal and help to get rid of. Things that need to be healed and bind, may your spirit do that. Please, come to my aid. Revive us again: Sam and I unto Yourself.
Amen

No comments: