Sunday, April 17, 2011

baby dream

It was two days ago (just before my bridal shower) the firs tpart of a dream was taken palce at grandma's house. There were many young girls, indluing my sister. But each of them had to leave. For example, Iana traveled to another country and somebody else too. I really wanted to go with them, but they left without me. So, mamochka was there and I cried really hard. It was very painful feeling. Then, the dream still is at grandma's house. Now we are in the living room and I am holding a baby (I think it was mama's boy). He was so small (a book size). I hold him and he grew attached to me. He felt really good in my arms. He even smiled and when I found out he pooped, my mother and I cleaned him in the bathroom. I gave him to my mother. Lord Jesus, I pray for spiritual ears to be opened in order to clearly hear Your words. What are you trying to communicate about a boy/ baby and what is the connection with my mom and me? daddy, I want to thank You for Your constant loving grace. Your love is so strong adn it keeps me steady even when I am weak. Thank you for Your faithfulness. Today at Wellspring Church, during the communion, I stood on the promises of Your word. In Hosea 2, it says that You betroth me forever in righteousness, justice, compassion and so forth. And in John 10, it says that nothing will take me out from teh Father's hand. I saw this correlation that I am bethrothed to Jesus, and God has a ring on his hand that signifies that commitment. How awesome!!!!! I love you, Lord. Be blessed through my lips and in this life You gave. Honor and praise to You. help me to be annointed fro tomorrow's worship. I want to be led by Your Spirit and use that time to draw us closer to Jesus. Amen

No comments: