Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Light

Jesus,
I humbly come before You. You are Truth, Light and Love!!!!! Your ways are so awesome. Thank you!!!! Dear Jesus, I love when I happen to read elijahlist and find a confirmation to what You have already been speaking into our hearts. That probably brings you delight too, to know that Your children hear Your lovely voice and want to lsiten to it and understand.

Thank you for the prophetic ears and eyes that You graciously gave Samuel and me. Samueal took me on the journey of John chapters 3 and 1. Then by Your opportunity we led worship at the Prayer Room on campus, where the overall theme of worship was Light. THANK YOU< SWEET SPirit.

I worship You right now. The peace, provision, and Your life coming out upon us. Let Your light shine and draw us nearer to You. We hungry for You. May Your Spirit draw us nearer to Your source of love and wisdom.

Daddy, I love being in Bloomington with Sam. It was so ncie even at the house with Trisha. We were blessed this morning. Thank you for the grace. I am looking forward to talk to Sam and read to him elijahlist.

Knowing time!!!!!

No comments: