Wednesday, April 13, 2011

updates and a dream

Thanks be to God!!! Lord has done some miraculous events recently. First of all, an apartment near campus for $285, while all the other places were up to $500. So, I praise God for that. Today we will meet with a landloyer. Secondly, I met a nice girl who has so much in common with me but 10 times better, it seems. I praise God for her. She is a freshman at AU, while I am graduating. It feels like God has led me to see the fruit of my stay at college these years. Thirdly, Olegenka has sold the apartment which is a good thing, now they will be interested in buying 1 bedroom aprt in St.Pet. Fourthly, Samushka has been on a reformation journey. After last week voice lesson, he has changed his style of studying, devoting so much more time to singing. Today is his voice lesson, we are looking forward to hearing from him about that class. Fifth: The Lord opened some friendships with people: Elisa, Christiana. It is so nice to be able to contact and fellowship with them. Sixth: Started searching info about what we need to do after get married. Seventh: Today I had a dream. I saw field surrounded by the fense. I heard the voice of the Lord saying, that in this field one must work perfect. God expects perfect because the ground has been set aside for His purposes; it felt like heaven on earth. In it, I was walking and heard the voice of the Lord again: Before you do any work, stay in My presence." Then I grabbed Bible (brown leather). At work, there was a Bible (brown and leather just like in a dream).

No comments: