Friday, April 15, 2011

way of the cross and dream of course

Hello dear readers, even it is not only me and Samuel. God, I give You praise in the middle of the night for You. thank you. You asked me what will I choose between all beauty of the world and the cross, which way ? Jesus, Son of God, the most radiant of all, chose the cross which was not beatiful. But the glory of God is revealed through that way. Fast: to give up all the beauty of the world for the CROSS Two weeks before Easter. Had a dream at Elisa: Evangelism class (with Dr. Sebastian) at the mall, public place. Then I see my father wandering around the mall; so I tell people, that is my father. Jael recommends me to go to him, so I did. He was with his wife. I join their companies. We talk about something, it leads to talking to some young Russian high school students about what we learn in America (like English and family Science). After that, I walk outside, father is walking with a girl (age 12), she loves him and looks up to him. We get to his car and there I see a small toy in a shape of a car and it moves and flashes like it controlled; there is an immediate danger of a bomb. Father, instantely sends out his big car to drive away the small one. Then his big car was driven into the parking lot, evening, I perceive a very suspicious man, like a maniac. He is awfully dress up, winter time. He was getting ready to his car, with gloves on and winter coat. But then he was behind my fahter and trying to slay him on the back, but my father had a gun and there was a battle. Several shots were given into an awful man. Finally, father won the battle in the middle over a street, intersection. Oh, I remember that when he was just about to drive his car into the parking lot, I started praying to Jesus and saying outloud too that Jesus is the author of life. Father during that time prayed to allah or a prophet muhamed.

No comments: