Wednesday, March 9, 2011

my reflections

This blogger helps me to review the history and what God has been doing. I am currently in America, came here by the obedience of the Lord, through His choice. Four years of underground and my last third year in seminary, grad school. Throughout my adult life I was surrounded by prophetic words into my life. On the other hand, I feel the most weak, ordinary, strange and the least among the society. There are times when God fuzes my life with His presence so much, teaching His word and let me hear his voice, but in the society that I live I have been struggling to live. It is almost like it is one or the other. SOmetimes I thought why can't I like other girls combine typical social things with God things. I live when I live in God and do His activities. But because of that, I appear akward before people. It is hard because the experience at seminary left me very wounded, but God is truly healing those wounds. Right now I am discovering that God is a healer, Jesus was wounded and by His wound we are healed.

Jesus, no matter what people see in me, help me to be with You. Father, one day, there will be an assignment (a dance) which will be fulfilled through the Holy Spirit.
God, I am longing!
No one is around at the community of SOT. Thank you for the faithful family and Sam, Judy and her community, Vika, Jenny and some others.

It is interesting that one day, God, You will take us to other countries for Your purposes. Jesus, let Your hands touch my heart. Can You rlove fill my weary soul. Jesus, I love you, You have done so much for me and all the people. Thank you for sacrificing Your life. You are great! Jesus, am I wrong or what I do is in Your will? Please, Jesus, stay with me throughout life. I pray.
Amen


ISAIAH 55: 1-3
Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Give ear and come to Me; hear Me, that your soul may live.

I came with a bottle of water, specifically without money but only water.

No comments: