Sunday, February 6, 2011

two dreams, prayer

Two dreams: yesterday and today.

Dream 1:
Tara prophesied, "God wants you to have intimate relationship with Him." In the dream this phrase repeated over and over again.


Dream 2:
On the back stage, a person came to Sam and kissed my forehead. Then the person declared, "The Lord said- Kiss her for she is my handywork (or a tool) for the future." On which I replied, 'I am in preparation." Then my time came to do a performance and I dance in the freedom ( almost in the air). it was so freeing and I loved it.

PRAYER!!!!!


Dear Holy Spirit,
I know that You are near. The Holy Scripture declares,
"The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything,
but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with
thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And
the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
So, may my heart will become a place of worship and
prayer to the Most Holy God through Jesus and
by Your help, Holy Spirit. May the words I offer in prayers
will be in union with Thy Word. May there will be unity
even between me and Sam, as both of us, continue to seek
Your face, Lord. Draw us nearer and nearer to You.
In Christ' name.
Amen.

No comments: