Monday, May 21, 2007

Nothing is too difficult

I was walking from the apartment very discouraged and down. To find a place to stay was the reason of my concern and worry. But there are many people, friends who support me in different ways. Well, as I was going from the place, this word was repeatedly coming to my mind: There is nothing too difficult for Me. It was a constant word that I had to stop to think about it. "Lord, ok, ok, the room is not difficult for You to find. Thank You."

Jeremiah 32:17 "O Sovereign Lord! You made the heavens and earth by Your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for You!" (NLT).

Genesis 18:14 "I am the Lord! There is nothing too difficult for Me."

Jeremiah 32:27 "I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard fro Me?"

Father, I humbly come before You in faith. Your word says that You are very strong and nothing is too difficult. Let me give you my difficulty. Father, find a place to stay for this summer. You are my provider and the Lord of my life. Thank you very much.
In Jesus, name. Amen.

No comments: