Friday, May 18, 2007

Types of prayers

In a prayer the Holy Spirit taught me how to pray. He gave me an example of prayer with a person who does not know Christ as his or her personal Savior. He said, “Do not bring them to the Father but to the Cross”. “No one can come to the Father except through Me” (John14:6).
Colossians 2:14-15 “He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. In this way, He disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by His victory over them on the cross.”
Then the Holy Spirit said that “with those who know the Lord Jesus Christ, bring them into worship of the Father.”

Then I prayed to Abba for Israel. I did not know at first how to pray for this nation but I said (moved in the Holy Ghost): “Place Your hand upon them.” Then the Holy Spirit reminded me the scripture how Moses desired to see glory of God. The Lord placed His hand and Moses could see the Lord’s back and not the face. Exodus 33:22-23 “As My glorious presence passes by, I will hide you in the crevice of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by. Then I will remove My hand and let you see Me from behind. But My face will not be seen.”

No comments: