Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shalom

It was several days ago... At the evening I spent some time praying in tounges. Then I remember how the word "SHALOM" came forth of my mouth several times. Then I said : "Speak SHALOM to My children." I knew it was God speaking His word to our current situation.
Then I prayed the word "Peace/shalom" over my papa Oleg (his health), Iana (her marriage)and other family memebers, relatives and friends.
I studied the article written by Gloria Couplend about shalom. The definitition of the Hebrew word shalom is "nothing missing, nothing broken." Another interesting fact is that according to Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance, the word shalom is also translated as “prosperity, safety, wellness, welfare and health.”

Oh, my dear people of God, do not despise the word Shalom!!!

Isaiah 57:18-21 "I have seen his ways, but I will heal him: I will guide him and restore comfort to him, creaiting praise on the lips of the mourners in Israel. Peace, peace, to those far and near," says the Lord. "And I will heal them." But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud. "There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked."

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord

Leviticus 26:6, 9-12. I will grant peace (shalom) in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep My covenant with you. You will be still eating last year’s harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. I will put My dwelling place among you, and I will not abhor you. I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be My people. I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high.”

1 Samuel 25:6 “Peace and prosperity to you, your family, and everything you own!”

Micah 5:5 “And He will be the source of peace.”

Philippians 4:6-7 ‘Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”

Romans 5:1 “we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.”

1 Corinthians 14:33 “For God is not a God of disorder but of peace


No comments: