Monday, June 11, 2007

Love

"If you love your father or mother more than you love Me, you are not worthy of being Mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than Me, you are not worthy of being Mine. "


Matthew 10:37




"Some time later, God tested Abraham's faith. "Abraham!" God called. "Yes," he replied. "Here I am." "Take your son, your only son- yes, ISaac, whom you love so much- and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you." Genesis 22:1-2




"At that moment the angel of the Lord called to him from heaven, "Abraham! Abraham!" "Yes," Abraham replied. "Here I am!" 'Don't lay a hand on the boy!" the angel said. "Do not hurt him in any way, for now I know that you truly fear God. You have not withheld from Me even your son, your only son." Genesis 22:11-12



This is the word from the Lord to me.
Lord deserves our all love!!!! I want to Love my Lord more than anybody else!!!!

In a prayer I said to Him: " I give you my heart with all love that the Holy Spirit put inside. I will love other people by serving them but not giving them my whole heart."

So, I hope it is a call for you too, to check if your love was given to somebody more than for the Lord.


Blessed be our Mighty God, who comforted me today and gave a fresh word that will guide me tomorrow.


No comments: