Friday, September 19, 2008

cooking food

It was such an ordinary morning. I did not feel inspired to pray or worship the Lord. So, I took a shower, read some chapters in Exodus and Numbers. Then I opened the Cook Book and came up with ideas of what I need to buy. I chose three dishes: fried rice, Greek salat and grilled cheese sandwich. Then I took my bike and rode to the Pay Less. I spent 42 dollars. In Pay Less I met Keth who is a Missionary.

It was a litlle bit tough to go home but the Lord helped me a lot. I came home with two heavy plastic bags and my purse-bag. Immediately I started cooking fried rice. It turned out so delicios that I thought Whome can I invite for lunch or dinner.

The point of this post is to show you that God cares of our needs. Yesterday I prayed that the Lord would provide food to eat, cause I did not have it here at the new apartment. ANd He did!

Praise the LORD

No comments: