Monday, September 22, 2008

This is a wonderful Monday. Early in the morning I started doing my homework. The Lord provided the questions that I supposed to answer from the book. He Alone Knows my needs and provides everything. I praise Him!

It is a beautiful day: warm and breezy. Last night the Lord blessed with a great rehearsal of Arabic songs. Even though my whole day was of sadness and trial, the evening was so annointed!!! I praise Him! Rhyse and I stayed until midnight at Armanso, Zen and Rory's place and our band "Dust" had a great time in worship and practice.

I saw how God knows my needs and cares for them. It is obvious!

Oh, today I felt and anticipated to see Sam. Indeed, he came to the lab and sat next to me writing his paper. The thing is he looked completely strange to me, not like I knew him before. He did not speak with me much, even though I tried to engage a little in conversation. After I wrote my paper, I just left. It became clear that I am no longer of interest to him. It is ok. One day Job said something like this: "naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised." (Job 1:21).

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that my heart and all my life will be of worship to You alone.
P.S. The great two songs I discovered by God Chasers: "Will you worship" and "Hungry".

No comments: