Friday, September 12, 2008

The dream

Hello friends,
I received a phone call from Phil, my papa in America who told me that he had adream about me.

It started out that Sam and I were in the balcony, then Phil came in and I bursted into crying, so Phil hugged me and comforted.
Then he saw me living with different people.
Then I was in a box and looked too skiny. I asked him to take my coat from me.
And finally, Phil met Sam in cafeteria in his dream. Phil asked Sam, "Where is Katya?" Sam answered, "She is not here."

This dream conforms the reality of what I am going through. I have started to pack my belonging to move into a new house to live with a new person.
Secondly, Sam and I are not together anymore, thus the words "She is not here" implies to me that I am no longer in his life or in his heart. Thirdly, balcony to me means as if it is something that is oradined by God in the spirit. We have not goned there but were put in that place.
I guess according to the dream, I experience pain more that Sam does. No matter what and how the degree of my feelings of pain, I know that God is good and it is all for His glory. I am where I need to be, period!



Corrections:

"But the hope does not disappoint us, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit." Lord, we were apart for a season, but by Your great love and mercy You led us to be together. Thank You So Much!!!! You Are So Good!!! Lord, may there be a separation from the sin, rather than from the wonderful relationship given by Your outstanding grace. Thank you again, my Lord Jesus.

No comments: