Thursday, September 11, 2008

A New Transition in Life

Hello dear friends and visitors!

I want to share with you an amazing journey that I have been walking.
On September 5, 2008 after an intimate and lon gprayer with My Maker,
I was riding the bycicle to campus and on my way this thought came to my heart:
SEMINARY. Let me also say that prior to that my summer has been great yet with a
determination to recieve an OPT (Optional Practicum Tranining ) to work coming year in teh area of my studies. However, that particular day, Friday, I had a life changing transition.

In addition, this summer I had expirienced a great friendship with Samuel Green. We had been a cute couple aslo until recently. Few days ago, we agreed that our goals and future destination differ from each other and therfore we have two different roads to walk. He is pursuing a perforamnce degree in opera and I am studying in the seminary to be a minister.

Corrections: Lord, You Are Above our thoughts and ways. I repent for judging so quickly Your divine plan. Now, as we are back together with Sam, forgive me for the words spoken in unbelief. Father, we are both want to be used by You the Way You destined us to do. Create and Shape by Your design. I hope that You will open a vision and a door for us both to be in a united vision and goal. May we be a team that edifies and fulfills Your desires across the nations. I Love You Father.

Because of this change in our relationship, I had been praying and seeking God's will about possibly moving out to a seminary housing. It appeared to me that it will be beneficial in many areas: from close proximity to school, to being a way from a constant seeing Sam at the house. Well, several people appraoched me with a question whether I will stay at the house. But today I made a decision based on the clear understanding of the will of God. So, I just say " Thank You Father". I will move to the housing that You prepared a place for me. There is only one opening in a female two room apartment.

So these three transitions in my life right now, cause me to ponder and concern a lot, yet the Lord speaks to me this scripture: "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." He also put a song in my heart and spirit that day when Sam and I agreed on stopping our dating. These are the words to the song:

Come and worship only
To the One you love (x 2)

He who dwells in the shadow of Most High,
will find refuge in the wings of God (x 2)

Joy and gladness shout inside,
You annoint with oil my darkest night (x2)


No comments: