Friday, April 20, 2007

http://www.feastofsaints.com/staugustine.htm

The Holy Spirit lives in you.

In my prayer, I cried out the words: "Jesus, You are living in me! Jesus, You are in me!" It was like a revelation that I am not an empty person but that I have God in me.
Jesus calls Him as Counselor, the Spirit of Truth and then he says, "The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for He lives with you and will be in you." (John 14:17).

Another amazing truth wriiten in the Bible is in 2 Corinthians 6:16 "For we are the temple of the living God. AS God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people."
The same words are in 1 Corinthians 6:19 "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price."

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 "Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple." Wow, Wow, Wow
It means that you and I have the Spirit of God living in us. Didn't you wonder- where is God? He is in you!
Get a new understanding that the SPIRIT of GOD IN YOU!!!

In the Old Testament, it was a promise made to the Israel. FOr example, Exodus 25:8 "Then have them make a sanctuary for Me, and I will dwell among them." In Leviticus 26:12 "I will walk among you and will be your God, and you will be My people."

Now, today The Lord continued to teach me on this topic from 1 John 4:13 "We know that we live in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit."

Friends, I desire that you and me are taking time to develop our relationships with the Holy Spirit. Let Him teach us the Kingdom of God and about our King Jesus Christ.
Let Him give you fresh creaitve ideas to live and worship God.

With this in mind,
peace from the Father to you.


No comments: