Tuesday, April 24, 2007

my Bible reading

Hello beloved friends,

our Lord Jesus Christ is the Mediator and Advocate against the Accuser, Satan. Did you know that our sins have been forgiven?



I purchased NLT Bible and started to continue the reading of Job where I stopped long time ago in my calendar reading. Wow, it was so fresh!

I have read twenty one chapter and in the middle of the prayer the Holy Spirit spoke to me: Zechariah chapter 3, verse 4. So, I thought: well, maybe it's my thinking but I checked it out anyway. Surprise, surprise, this is the scripture: Zechariah 3:1-4



The Accuser, Satan, was there at the angel's right hand, making accusations against Jeshua. And the Lord spoke to Satan, "I, the Lord, reject your accusations, Satan. Yes, the Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebukes you. This man is like a burning stick that has been snatched from the fire." Jeshua's clothing was filthy as he stood there before the angel. So the angel said to the others standing there, "Take off his filthy clothes." And turning to Jeshua He said, "See, I have taken away your sins, and now I am giving you these fine new clothes."


I want to mention that even though today there has been an opportunity to testify about the love to my God and His miracles, I felt the feeling of sinfulness... When the time came to meet with my Lord, I was so glad to pray and confess my sinfulness without Him. Oh, how merciful our Lord Jesus Christ is. He proved me that the sins are forgiven and they are on the Cross and the one who reminds about them is accuser, satan.

Don't listen the feeling of sin, but come boldly to the throne of grace where Jesus gave you forgiveness and love.


You are just as I am in need

of His love redeemed.


Drink His water freely

To be filled fully...


Come and wait in expectation

Cry to Him: Be blessed my God!


Faithfully you'll see His doings

marvelous performed in life.


Stand in place to keep doors open,

For I know He will appear.

Trust Him wholly and

believe in coming glory.



No comments: