Monday, April 30, 2007

You are storng

Praise the Lord, al ye people.
I want to share with you how gentle the voice of the Lord within us. When Jenny was in my room, we had an awesome time in the presence of God. Oh, we worshipped, cried, prayed, sang and were in the Spirit. Then He spoke to me quietly: "You and Jenny are strong." Well, once again, it's hard to understand that this is the voice of the Holy Spirit because you hear it in your tone of voice inside of you. But, I spoke outloud :We are strong.
Then, on Sunday I went to a church (African American). There, the Lord spoke through the preacher: Somebody needs to hear it. The Lord is saying: You are strong. She asked us to come to the altar to pray. I came forward as others did and we prayed. We recieved the power of God inside of us.
Today, I heard a prophecy and the Lord said: "the times are evil but My Spirit will show you what to do and what not to do. Do not lean on your own understanding. Stand strong in the Lord."

All right my friends, I do not know exactly what it means to be STRONG. First of all, I am a woman, secondly, I am short and thirdly, how does it show up?
Well, but I know that the Holy Spirit is going to teach me. Becuase HE said that He is my BEST teacher, so as yours.

"A final word: be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places."

I will stop here for a moment, to say that to be strong is referring to the spritual strength not visible (flesh strength). So, the one who is you is stronger than the one who is in the world. Strength comes from the Lord and the communion with Him. When we meet with Him alone in our rooms of prayers, He shows His power and enables us to stand. Oh, yes, He is the Lord and He is for us and not agianst us.

The prophecy I heard (on www.glorytogod.org) taught me that there are three waves of evil:
  1. fear
  2. complacency (false security, false peace, it's ok).
  3. different things (through desires, other wants, visions, other plans that God's).
Therefore, we need to stay strong in the Lord, in His Spirit. You cannot overcome by yourselves only throught the Spirit of God. (Not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit).
Seek the Lord and walk in His Spirit.
I rejoice being in the Spirit, praying in tounges, walking in victory and communing with my Father, Jesus's Father.

No comments: