Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Prayer

My Papa, I exolt Your Name today. You know it has been asweome to learn to depend on You everyday. You have placed me into a position of learning to pray... Thank You very much.
Father, I pray that Your presence become known to me and many more people here on campus. You said in Your word that You are Emmanuel, God is with us. Do we live according to this revelation? Father, thank you for your promise to be with us.
My heart is ready to grow closer to You. Thank you that my sister called me today and also I received a letter from Kati Herr.
Father, what do you think about Easter holiday? Where shall I go? Where shall I stand? What about summer? I need Your guidance and wisdom.

My prayer request that my relationship with my roommate become more enjoyable. I know we are different, but Father, help me to love her unconditioanlly, not to judge and so on.
Bless my friends with Your love and care.

Father, do you remeber when one day YOu gave me a dream. It was in Michigan... I saw myself cleansing a room somewhere on the basement. It is then I found a precious jewell... Now, I recall this dream with a notion that You are my jewell. Thank You for showing that You are the most important and only one to be sought!

Father, I also ask You to help me to become more diligent in praying to You everyday. I desire that my room with that table become a secret room where You will meet me. Let's enjoy our everyday fellowship. At this point, it is easy for me to come to You by night and late evenings, but if You will help to establish an early morning routine, I will be thankful.

Father, once again, strengthen my prayer life by providing people who will help to hold "my arms toward heaven" as to Moses. I need it cause my flesh is weak and lazy.

Father, what is in You r mind right now? what does concern Your heart: any world problem, a person's issue? What could I do for YOU?

I thank you that You are my God will never leave me nor forsake. Great is Your faithfulness. Your mercies endure forever. Your love reaches to the sky. To Your name to be the glory and honor.

From Your daughter KAtya

No comments: