Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello my friends,
Today is Saturday. Yesterday Danielle, Tori, Kevin and me went to the Italian restaurant "Bravo", We all were dressed up as for the formal. It was a good time and good food. Then I came home and immediately the phone call from Nikolai. Because I was in a way emotionally thirsty for affection and affirmation, I let our conversation continue. We talked hours and hours. He brought up questions, I brought up questions, We laughed, discussed our disagreement, etc. it became clear that he is not giving up on me. It was weird because I enjoyed our conversation but I also told him that "no" there is not going to be anything more.

Then I had a dream which is not very important but just because it happened after our conversation I thought it impotant to write it down.
We were in the classroom with Dr. Mbito. The group asked me to be thier leader for the project. There were a lot of assignments and I knew that I am not a leader but I would like to take a position. So we agreed. Then I see myself waling with another girl to a building but nobody from our class is there. So I wondered how am I a leader if I don't know where we are supposed to be. So we turned back from there and on our way back the people were coming toward that place two by two holding hands. I wonered but we just were there. Then it appeared "the last will be frist and the first will be last". Then somewhere in the middle I joined the group of people and we went to the police office. there were stairs. So I am walking up and see a lady sitting with closed eyes worshipping God by singing about the kingdom of God.I knew I had to show her my document to pass. When I passed her there was a music on TV : "Where you go I 'll go". I immediately started to dance and sing. Everybody was surprised including my sister but it was because of that song.

When I woke up I wondered about leadership....
But on one hand, Nikolai talked about the leadership that he received on his new job. We also talked about me being last instead of first on his list.


So I pray that God's wisdom will be with me in the name of Jesus.

No comments: