Tuesday, February 12, 2008

living worthy

I had an interesting day. Today I have learned things about Vgotsky (Russion psychologist) and about Paul's letter to Phillipians. Here is the scripture that I want to elaborate more:
"Living worthy of the gospel". What could this mean to me?

It is obvious to me that I believe in God but how obvoius and how worthy of the gospel it to others?
What I am trying to say is that there are different things in my life that are not worthy of the gospel. For example, skipping the class because I am lazy or sleeppy. Not doing my homework with excellence and consistency. And there are many other areas.

What shall I do?

The class has really challenged me today to live a life worthy of the gospel.
It will include sufferings for the good, making sacrifcies, rejoicing and being thankful, enduring and truthful before God, yourself and others.

Lord, help me to live a life worthy of You and Your Gospel. Let every day I will be reminded that to live is Christ. Lord, let all my life has a visible reflecting of the Invisible God.

With love and thankfulness,
Katya

No comments: