Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today, Sarah and I met and had a great time. We prayed, read the scriptures and at the end worshipped in songs. The Lord anwered to one of the prayer even today. I had difficulties with my roommate. We prayed over that situation and talked about it. When I came home, she appologized. It was such a relief and thankfullness. Great is our God!

But there is another thing that caputred my attention. The situation with Nikolai is a battle over my trust. Whould I trust the voice of the Lord that clearly made known His will to me that Nikolai is no the right person for me, or whould I waver and trust the persistence and the words of Nikolai. My goal is to trust Jesus Christ even without understanding everything. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own undersanding" (Pr.3:5).

No comments: