Monday, February 18, 2008

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; the God of my strength, in whom I will trust" 2 Samuel 22:2-3

"Trust in the Lord... feed on His faithfulness. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday" Psalm 37: 3,5


This dream happened in the beginning of the February month. The circumstances for the dream were folowing: On Saturday 2, I was supposed to meet Nikolai to give him his staff and the gift. However, by the deliverance of God, the meeting did not happen. But this was the dream prior to Saturday.
Here was the dream:

I was sleeping on my bed in the dorm. In the hallway there was loud voices, the door was slightly opened. My roommate was Jenny but she was with her guy friends, so she was not in the room. Then I hear some guys came into the room. The next thing happened is that I felt a fat face kissing me. I could not open my eyes but with all my strength I pushed him away. Those guys were leaving the room with laughing, mocking... I was still in my bed thinking about what had happened. THen I arose and went outside to the hallway.There were two groups on each side, so I asked them: "What's going on?" People were loud and the environment was wicked. Then I was in a kitchen, then one red hair guy came in and tells me:"I love you". I realized that it was the same guy who kissed, so I argued with him that he does not love me. He started to seduce me and on the floor we were wrestling. Then I saw standing and I touched his shoulder and said: "I do not trust a guy but my trust is in the Rock, Jesus Christ." Immediately, the guy became weak, powerless, afraid and left the kitchen. I called the police.

This dream means that God warns me not to trust Nikolai by any means. My only trust is in Christ Jesus. The kiss meant a betrayal like Judah toward Jesus. The funny thing is that when Nikolai called a day later he said: "I love you". It was a confirmation to the dream the Lord gave.

No comments: