Monday, February 25, 2008

Reject all discouragement that is attempting to rob you of your momentum! This past week while we were worshipping, it was as if the Lord gave me supernatural vision and I saw our emotions. I could see that the enemy had made ploys against God's saints to block feelings in us, to stop us from gaining new zeal in the Lord. I saw satan and his forces had erected hidden snares and were creating offenses to wound our wellbeing and capture our soul expressions, causing us to stumble and lose momentum.
Our longing comes from the power of our desire, locked in our emotions. While the Spirit of God is creating a desire for the NEW, the enemy is attempting to ensnare us with old patterns, remove our creative unction, and bring many distractions into our lives. We must rise up now and say, "I've got to have You to help me press through into this new place. Reorder my focus so I can pinpoint the enemy's movement around me!"

Indeed, i had experienced an atack from the enemy for my emotions. Nikolai spoke again his nice words to capture me into the old pattern. Honestly, because of this enemy attack, I could not concentrate on school work. It was a battle over my emotional well being.
I refuse to come back to an old pattern through Nikolai. Lord, rise up in me like a lion that Your roar will scar the enemy.
Lord, jesus, I repent for allowing myself to got caught in the enemy illusion. Thank you so much for revealing me again the danger related to Nikolai' situation. Blessed be your name.

In Jesus Christ, Katya

No comments: