Monday, February 18, 2008

Trust me

I had a dream.

I was newly married. My husband and me were living in a simple house. That young men spoke the words: "Trust me. I will not forsake you, nor leave you." I had a feeling of distrust to him to be fully His in body, spirit and soul. Then I was by myself in a room. Outside was summer, people old and young were enjoying the water, splashing andplaying games, then I closed the curtains and came to the mirror comletely naked and started to dance. Then I hear the voice of a husband. He noticed that the black cat came into the ouse and spoke with a different voice. So we both realized it was a demon. Together we fought against it. The cat was trying to jump on me but then he, my husband, took the cat, I opened the door, he threw it away and I quickly shut it. There was heard unpleasant scream. My husband made sure that the door was looked.
Then we both came to the kitchen holding hands and kneeled down by the window. I started to thank Jesus in prayer. While still I was praying I woke up.

You know in a dream it was not clear that he was Jesus, but because of what He said and done to me, He proved to be Jesus who is with me.
Then I repented over the mirror and letting coming the evil.
And then I thought about word "trust" which is similar to "faith". When Jesus said "have faith in Me", He means "Trust me".

Thank You Jesus.

No comments: