Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9

Hello dear beloved readers and friends,

God is good all the time. Our Lord Jesus Christ is forever!!!

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" 1 John 3: 1

I am thankful for today is February 9, 2009. It is a Samuel's birthday. This day I gave the present to Sam, studied "intro to the Bible" with Jenny, received a graded paper back (95% of 100%)-Glory to God! and talked to different wonderufl people: from India, America, Singapour.

How great is our God. Thanks be for His mercy and great love. For the wisdom and the presence of the Holy Spirit.

My prayer, Lord, for the welbeing of my family. Please, por out your blessings upon them (I feel like I need to sow a financial seed for them). Encourage them in the walk of love in Christ Jesus. Strengthened their hearts and make them strong. In Jesus Name.

Let Your love heal their wounds and trials. May You pour out Your goodness and mercy.
Please with papa Oleg as he travels to St. Petersburg. Give him the time for good fellowship and refreshment.

I love you, Lord.

In Christ name I prayed.

P.S. Oh, one of the important news- Zen and Sarah are in the relationship. We are all happy for them. Praise to the Lord Almighty who led them this way. Halleluja.

No comments: