Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why I feel the way I do and what about the dream?

Today I feel very drowsy...But it's all right, my God is my Lord and He is my strength!

I woke up from a very disturbing dream. On one hand, I want to totally ignore it, on the other hand, I want to knwo why I dreamed about it.

There was a lady that was tortured by denomic forces. She shared that she had visions (which were not heavenly visions). Then the peope were interested and dollowed her. As I went to see her, she ran away from me. I would pursue her with songs in Hebrew language. Then the last thing in the dream was I was singing in Hebrew language and dancing. Other adult women were in teh circle learning frome me. I remember my concious thoughts: how shall I dance to mae it more easier and understandable for them, as well as keep up with the battle!"

As I woke up, I could not identify who that lady was. She had long dark hair and that is about it.

I also think that there might be a connection to how I feel in the natural to what has been in the dream- the battle and soem evil/ demonic presence that does not stand near of worship and dance, our Hebrew inheritance.

No comments: