Monday, February 16, 2009

My Day Continues...

As I continued in this wonderful day of rest, the Lord allowed me to see the programm on TV about TBN and "Smile of the Child" by Russian representatives in America. It was wonderufl! I tried to call TBN several times with a decision to thank and donate, but nobody picked up the phone. However, there is one thing that I truly noticed through that programm: the need for the interpreters!!!! As I listened to the Russian man translating from English to Russian and the other way around, I saw how miscommunicated things were! It was sad! But I also saw my limitations in that area, even though I was asked to translated for a Russian lady during this coming summer. So, Lord Jesus, I raise to You this concern that You will send and maek Your people able to translate each other words correctly from one language to another. I believe in Your power to display that grace upon the ministry.




Secondly, as I met with Jenny, Sam saw us on a way. It was very great to see him. We talked briefly about many things. Thank you, Lord for that.




Jenny, treated me with medicine for my face because it was severely dry. Then we talked about papa Oleg and she felt such love and appreciation for him. So we decided to write and send a package fro my family on Wednesday. She alse gavea beautiful blue dress for my sister.




I just left her place and came to study more on the book. So, Lord Jesus send Your blessings on Your people. Display Your salvation and grace upon Alison. Recieve all the praise!

No comments: