Saturday, February 28, 2009

Father,
I want to cry... because of the tragic reality of marriages and families in the world.
Yes, Lord, I know that Your desire is Unity! You are for families and marriages, but satan is agianst!
We need Your direction and restoration!





















Please, Holy Father,
Start a global revival of marriages.








I cry because of my friends' families: many divorced.
Jesus, I no longer view divorce as normal reality, it is awful!

Father, I am deeply concerned with the marriage of my family. I have questions to why mama does not live with papa Oleg in Chelyabinsk. Is St. Petersburg, apartement or even church more importnat that the love and commitment to her husband? Why does she travel abroad on vocations, while papa Oleg is alone working out finances and other issues? I do not see justice.

But Beloved Father, forgive me Your daughter for such a contempt. I do not want to regret Your heart with my hardness. I just ask Your grace on marriages and families.

Especially, the topic is dear to my heart becaue of my sister's marriage. Did she receive any help from church? Or rather did the church bring condmenation and abandonment? Forgive, Father, I pray for whatever went wrong. We have sinned agianst Your laws and desires of love one another.

Holy Spirit, come and comfort my weary soul.

Amen

Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage should be honored by all..."

No comments: