Monday, February 16, 2009

Today it is a fast day. God has enabled me and Shawn for this activity by His grace. We both have been led to it because of either a bondage in some areas or limited power to overcome it.
Praise be to God!
By faith I decree that through this graceful fast, the Lord would create an atmosphere of self-control and respect between Samuel and myself.
Father, I bring to you our lives and bodies and ask You to make them a living sacrifice for You.
Secondly, I believe for the freedom and deliverance in Shawn's life today. I pray Lord Jesus that You show Yourself powerful by setting her free from addictions, illness or any other destructive ways. Recieve all the glory for it.
I am thankful for seeing my sister Iana through the internet website.
It's wonderufl to be able to contact with her.
Today also, I need to work on reading the book "Cry of the ubrban poor" and then write a book review about it.
Glory be to God!

No comments: