Tuesday, March 3, 2009

strange dreams

Hello dear readers and praise be to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thanks be to Him fro His grace and unfailing love.

I would like to share the dream that I had last night. It is a long and dynamic dream with a good ending.

First of all, I was travelling to the church and inside I was having lunch with my girld friends. I just talked on the phone with Sam and was upset that he forgot my birthday. He said that he is going to a party or a meeting that he planned. I was sad because I though he forgot my birthday. But he said over th ephone that he sent me mails and his love. As I continued to eat my lkunch, I noticed on my left infront a table, where Sam was eating his lunch. He finished and I went downstairs with him.

Then I see us swimming in the pool. There were three of us. We had talked and swimmed harmoniousliy in the water.

Then, my favorite part, was his phone call. He waked me up and said: "Oh, when you lay down the phone I want you to pray. Jesus said, "A new commandment I give to you that you love one another." Then I woke up.

Then I went to slepp again and my dream was not very good. There were some dangerous fighting with guns. One of the person took a bullet and was about to shoot me, but I asked not to. So he agreed and shoot into the glass. I covered myself with a paper against the broken pieces of glass. Then, we went inside of that small room. People started cleaning... Sam and I stood outside hugging each other for a short brief moment.

I also saw my father Albert, when Sam and I stopped by the house. he was a little bit drunk, so I had to tell that we were just for a moment ( I needed to change or take something with me)... I saw the blood in the house.

Well, this were my dreams...

I am thankful that my laptop is working. Last night I wished to listen to some sermons that are MP3. The only way I could do that was through computer. I tried and it worked, praise the Lord. Thus, I started listening to S. Shidlovskiy right away.

No comments: