Monday, March 30, 2009

So was it just a discipline from the Lord?

I woke up to day and my first thought was "You need to eat well today." How strange! But actually, the Lord knows better what our bodies need.

Sam was sick this morning and did not go to work. After his extra hours of sleping he felt better. We are hoping to get together today to watch a movie.

I spent some time with Hellen today and learned about her perspective on relationships. She is a great friend, and I am happy to be her friend rafiki.

Then I went to the Wellness center and run 3 circles. It was good!!! ( not to be so spiritual or supersticious, but I walked the circles with Sam and read abut Joshua marchining around the city of Jericho. Anyway)

It has been good to read some newspaper about alcohol and smoking issues in Anderson, In.

Now, let me write this scripture:

"Endure hardship as discipline.
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful.
Later on, however, it produces a harvest
of righteousness and peace
for those who have been trained by it."

Hebrews 12: 7, 11

The Lord disciplines those He loves. (It could be a great topic for yound adults at Judy's).

No comments: