Saturday, March 7, 2009

Meeting at the Paramaunt Theater.

The Lord provided money to go in. It costed $25, I had only 13, so Tara took 10 dollars and payed for the ticket. By the end of the meeting, Judy came to me and said, "Can I pay for your ticket?" I told her that Tara paid for part of my ticket. So she gave $10. I believe this is an abundance coming from the throne of the Father to my willingness to give money from cheking account. So, Lord, I pray and invite the work of the Holy Spirit to do things that are beautiful and pleasing before You.

Thank You, Father, (I acknowledge Your presence) for the way You had this meeting. Thank you for the dry and difficult period I've been for several days. To know that You are protecting me with Your embrace! Your are my shield against any deception or seducing spirits. In You I put my wholy life in trust.

Father, I ask You to speak to me concerning the past. Please teach me why things happen and the results of it... Please, bring Your heavenly wholeness to my being that You created.

i love you fanatically. you are my all!

Thank You, Sweet Holy Spirit for teaching about love increasing. I repent even now for the grieving Your presence in my life by anger, bitterness, offenses, etc. Now, I invite You Gentle holy Spirit and create that love circle flow into the full measure of the fullness of God (Ephesians 3).


The person spoke that You put your fingers on my heart concerning the Cross. A revelation about the Cross! Then, You gave the word through that person about discipleship heart to heart. Thank You, Father, for abilities to remember. I ask You in the name of Jesus to remember the things You have done, Your presence, Your word, all about You, I want to remember!!!!!!

Thank you for Tara, mama.
Thank You, bless her so much. Thank you for great things flowing and Your love for her is astonishingly great.

I think there is a significance to what has happened and the fact that we move one hour ahead on our watch. We are advanving in our knowledge of the Lord and His desire for relationship.

Thank you for Lisa, praying over Iana and Michael. Thank You, Father for the miracle of deliverance.

Sweet Holy Spirit stay with me from now on. Reveal and teach the Word of God and everything You have to teach me. I am Yours an donly Your eternally. I ask Your wisdom in how I spend the realtionship with people. Take away the fear, but also give me a discerning heart to know that which is pleasing before You. I break any soul ties in Jesus name. Father, I do not want to act in my ignorance or own understanding, I ask You to pour out Your presence and understanding what You want me to do about it. Remember, I am Your forever. You are my Father for ever and ever. Amen!

I love You Jesus.

<><

No comments: